Wednesday 12 June 2013

Bubbles

Taken outside Tate Modern.


This was the second time I'd seen the man with a giant bubble maker, which was literally loops of rope tied to the ends of a couple of wooden sticks. He would hold the sticks, dip the rope into a bucket of soap and let the wind blow into it. The first time I saw this I was captivated like a little kid. I'd taken a few photos but nothing really interesting other than documenting the event. I suppose I was too busy watching all the bubbles being made (it was a really windy day). This time I saw a toddler with his father who was lifting him up towards the bubbles so he could pop them. I was able to capture this nice diagonal as the toddler reached up for some bubbles which were just a bit too high for him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment