Monday 10 September 2012

Byebye Kitty

So Kara, my cat in the Philippines died yesterday. Not really sure how or why, just that he was found in the house garden in the morning. He wasn't bloodied up like he'd been in a fight and it wasn't old age (he was only about 3 years old), so it might have been something he ate, or maybe something that bit him. I dunno. While I'm not bawling my eyes out or anything that dramatic, it's pretty sad because he was really friendly with people, unlike our other cats who just aren't used to human contact and will tend to run from you, unless it's feeding time and you have the food.


I took this shot of Kara with my Panny FZ45 last year, moments after a bout of really heavy rain. I saw him taking a quick lick of a puddle so I did the old zoom, point and shoot. I managed to capture a moment when he had his tongue out, which was pretty cool, especially since that camera isn't the fastest performer, particularly when shooting in raw.

He was a cool cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment